Shapewear is amazing. They can enhance your shape just in a matter of seconds. You should wear shapewear not only at work but whenever you want to have a sharp and elegant body shape. Shapewear are of different sizes and choosing the perfect size for you is very important.
However, to choose the one that fits you best, you should first understand how to measure your size when choosing shapewear. Since the shapewear cover your breast, hips, and waist areas, measuring the dimension of every part is important; one should take precise measurements for perfect shapewear. Here, we will guide you on how to take the measurements accurately.
Your bra size.
Measure your band size
- Grab an inch-tape and wrap it around under the bust, holding it parallel to the ground. Note down the measurement.
- For an even number, add extra 4 inches.
- For an odd number, add extra 5 inches
Measure your cup size
- Grab an inch-tape and measure around the breasts to the full extent with your breasts relaxed, and note down the measurements.
- Subtract it from the previously noted band dimension.
Ex. The band dimension was 38, and the later measurement is 35, so the cup size will be (38-35=3).
A difference with a greater number corresponds to a larger cup size, starting from A. When the difference is lesser than an inch, it corresponds to an AA cup.
- In the previous example, the difference recorded was 3 inches. Hence it conforms to a cup size of C
Your waist size.
- Wrap an inch-tape around the top of the hip bone and the bottom of the ribs. Note down the measurement.
- Take natural breaths while measuring
- Don’t pull inch-tape too tightly that it digs into the skin
- Verify measurement by repeating the steps.
Your hip size
Wrap inch tape around your hips. Take the measurements around the roundest part of your back. However, keep the inch tape as straight as possible to minimize the errors and your feet close while standing.
Now that you have learned how to take the correct measurements let’s take a look at some of the commonly used body shapers. If your measurements are relatively large, then we suggest you check out the plus-size body shaper, specially designed to fit your body type.
CoreSculpt™ Seamless Butt Lifter Bodysuit
This one of the most popular plus size body shapers provides control and reshapes from the underbust to the middle of the thigh.
- It also controls the lower area of the abdomen.
- Trimmed belly look and has hip constraints.
- Thighs look slim and smooth as well as prevent back bulging
- Convertible straps are provided to procure adjustment.
Are you worried about your midsection because it flashes out extensively that you are tired of holding inwards? We suggest you check this amazing tummy control shapewear collection. There, you can go through numerous options. We have given you a few here to checkout.
CoreSculpt™ Butt Lifter Hip Enhancer Pads Shapewear
- Provides tummy holding control, reshape and flatness the bulky areas.
- Your booty pops up, gives you a stunning, curvy goddess look.
- Padded fabric to structure and round the hip dips.
- Achieve flawless peach shape by flattering structure.
With aging, our body becomes weak, which is a natural process. Shapewear provides support to your body. Apart from providing a slim and trimmed look to the body, it supports your back and prevents backaches usually experienced because of aging. It will also help in losing a decent amount of weight.